Car Diagnostic Tool Bavarian Technic for BMW/Mini.
What cars does it work on?
- 2005-2009 BMW 1 Series
- 1996-2009 BMW 3 Series
- 1996-2008 BMW 5 Series
- 2004-2008 BMW 6 Series
- 1994-2008 BMW 7 Series
- 2004-2008 BMW X3
- 1999-2009 BMW X5
- 2008-2009 BMW X6
- 1996-2002 BMW Z3
- 2002-2009 BMW Z4
- 2000-2003 BMW Z8
- All BMW M models
- Mini Cooper R50 & R56
What does the OBD diagnostic tool do? The tool accesses the electronic control units in your car to:
- Read and clear diagnostic fault codes (DTC read/clear)
- Display shadow faults and soft faults
- Display and record real-time actual values
- Activate components of the car for troubleshooting
- Reset service reminders
- Reset condition-based service indicators
- Send special commands to control units
- Show ECU information
- Access the latest BMW DCAN systems for 2007+ models
This package is designed for BMW or Mini enthusiasts who work on their own car. It offers most of the great features of the professional kit, but supports only one car (managed by VIN). The set includes the round adapter for older BMW cars.
Information on how to work with the Bavarian Technic Diagnostic Tool can be found in the Bavarian Technic Wiki.
The user interface can be switched to several languages, e.g. english (default), german, french or italian.
System requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or Windows 8/8.1, 1 GB RAM, CPU >1.8 GHz, internet access, USB.
BMW is a registered trademark of BMW AG.