Easy-to-use OBD kit for Porsche cars: PoCOM OBD-Tester. Change your laptop with PoCOM to a diagnostic tool that supports all Porsche vehicles with a 16-pin OBD2 diagnostic connector built in 1996 or later. Compatibility with PIWIS and PIWIS II dealer tools is widely available, making the system easy to use.
PoCOM turns your computer into a diagnostic device for Porsche vehicles. PoCOM comes with OBD2-to-USB interface and is designed for use under Windows 7/8/10 or Linux or Mac OS/X (with Wine Emulation). The hardware requirements are very low compared to dealer tools.
Our OBD2 to USB PoCOM interface includes 2 multiplexed ISO9141 K lines and L line, high-speed CAN bus and analog measurement circuits. Supported protocols are KW-71, KW-1281, KWP2000, VW TP1.6, VW TP2.0, ISO15765 and UDS ISO14229.
- Completely multiplexed All-in-One Smart USB2.0 interface
- Automatic ECU detection
- Automatic Vehicle Scan
- ECU identification
- Error code (DTC) Read
- Error code Clear
- error code status data (Freeze Frame)
- Measurements / Live data
- Live data recording
- Diagnostic protocol printing
- actuator tests (depending on model and ECU)
- Controller coding (depending on model and controller)
- Configuration (depending on model and ECU)
- Dieselschrauber© support access
Supported Porsche models:
- Porsche 718
- Porsche 911 (964,991,993,996,997)
- Porsche 918 Spyder
- Porsche 928
- Porsche 944
- Porsche 968
- Porsche Boxster
- Porsche Carrera GT
- Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Cayman
- Porsche Macan
- Porsche Panamera
Share SECONS PoCOM at Dieselschrauber and get discount!