Easy-to-use OBD kit for Porsche cars: PoCOM OBD-Tester. Change your laptop with PoCOM to a diagnostic tool that supports all Porsche vehicles with a 16-pin OBD2 diagnostic connector built in 1996 or later. We have tried to maintain compatibility with PIWIS and PIWIS II dealer tools wherever possible.
PoCOM turns your computer into a diagnostic device for Porsche vehicles. PoCOM comes with OBD2-to-USB interface and is designed for use under Windows 7/8/10 or Linux or Mac OS/X (with Wine Emulation). The hardware requirements are very low compared to dealer tools.
Our OBD2 to USB PoCOM interface includes 2 multiplexed ISO9141 K lines and L line, high-speed CAN bus and analog measurement circuits. Supported protocols are KW-71, KW-1281, KWP2000, VW TP1.6, VW TP2.0, ISO15765 and UDS ISO14229.
- Completely multiplexed All-in-One Smart USB2.0 interface
- Automatic ECU detection
- Automatic Vehicle Scan
- ECU identification
- Error code (DTC) Read
- Error code Clear
- error code status data (Freeze Frame)
- Measurements / Live data
- Live data recording
- Diagnostic protocol printing
- actuator tests (depending on model and ECU)
- Controller coding (depending on model and controller)
- Configuration (depending on model and ECU)
- Dieselschrauber© support access
Supported Porsche models:
- Porsche 718
- Porsche 911 (964,991,993,996,997)
- Porsche 918 Spyder
- Porsche 928
- Porsche 944
- Porsche 968
- Porsche Boxster
- Porsche Carrera GT
- Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Cayman
- Porsche Macan
- Porsche Panamera
Share SECONS PoCOM at Dieselschrauber and get 10% discount!