Intelligent CAN-bus adapter for connection to the USB port plus full version of KCANMonitor software and the OBD2 diagnostic tool KOBD2Check with KDataScope and KPower. Development tool for CAN-bus sniffing and for use with several other applications.
The CAN interface hardware RKS+CAN can be used as virtual serial port (VCP) with a character based interface, but also directly using the driver/DLL, which allows to use the full performance of the RKS+CAN system.
The character based interface implements commonly used commands and is therefore compatible to many other programs that use a CAN-interface. Driver software and software for CAN bus monitoring is included. For own projects, the RKS+CAN hardware can be accessed directly. it supports WCID and therefore can be used in own Windows applications directly without caring about drivers or driver installation.
- up to 1MBit/s bitrate
- CAN 2.0A (11 bit ID) & CAN 2.0B (29bit ID)
- RTR frames
- 32 CAN frames FIFO buffer
- hardware timestamps with up to +/-10us resolution
- OBD-2 connector for direct use in passenger cars plus adapter plug/adapter cable for direct connection to CAN
- supply voltage measurement on OBD-2 connector
- power supplied via OBD2 or USB (allows usage with trucks when only CAN is connected to the vehicle)
- error-/activity LEDs
- supports interface firmware updates
- software package with drivers (KCANMonitor, KOBD2Check, KDataScope, KPower) and code examples for own projects
- SocketCAN support via slcand
- LAWICEL compatible (e.g. for CARPORT VAG diagnostics, T8Suite, T7Suite, Trionic CAN Flasher and T5 CAN Flasher II and many more)
- dongle functionality (with licenses for KCANMonitor, KOBD2Check, KDataScope)
This CAN-interface authorizes for professional support in the CANhack forum, for OBD2 at Dieselschrauber. English support please directly via us.
Perfect use for generic CAN-bus examination or as CAN Car-Sniffer, this package contains all the necessary hardware and software:
Included is the full version of the CAN logging-tool KCANMonitor 2.60 (software updates free of charge) for Microsoft Windows.
KCANMonitor allows tracing of CAN bus data, monitoring changes and sending of data, general or as reaction to specific other messages, simulation of signals from external CAN bus I/O devices:
KCANMonitor Download: http://www.canhack.de/viewtopic.php?t=2023
Device drivers and source code example: http://www.canhack.de/viewtopic.php?t=137
KOBD2Check OBD-2 scantool using CAN bus for cars since model year 2008:
Download of KOBD2Check, OBD2-Tool (software updates free of charge, inclusive Dieselschrauber support access) for Microsoft Windows:
RKS+CAN is usable with the most operating systems, Windows (XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10), Linux or Mac-OS.
Scope of delivery: RKS+CAN diagnostic hardware, free pinnable OBD2 socket, cable with Sub-D9 plug (CIA), transportation case.
Share our CAN-Interface and get 10% discount!