Get the OBD2 diagnostic tool for all types of cars using CAN bus starting from 2008 and newer.
Professional OBD2 diagnostic tool, OBD frequent questions diagnostic software KOBD2Check with intelligent CAN-bus adapter RKS+CAN for connection to the USB port.
Avoid expensive and useless car repair. Gain OBD2-access to your car: Use your computer as OBD2 scanner with our OBD2-Software KOBD2Check.
For OBD2 (EOBD) diagnostics of cars starting from 2008 and newer (CAN ISO 15765):
Since 2008 all manufacturers support OBD2 via CAN-bus: Audi, BMW, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Lada, Kia, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Seat, Skoda, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo OBD2 scantool. Why lights the MIL? Find it out using KOBD2Check OBD2 diagnostic software!
The RKS+CAN diagnostic interface provides a dongle functionality and contains licenses for the diagnostic software for KOBD2Check, KPower dyno tool and the KDataScope software for log file analysis. The software is for Microsoft Windows. Our CAN interface is compatible to programs which expect an interface with LAWICEL protocol. E.g. CARPORT VAG diagnostic software, T8Suite, T7Suite, Trionic CAN Flasher and T5 CAN Flasher II and many others.
Features of the Dieselschrauber OBD2 diagnostic tool and the KOBD2Check software:
- OBD2 engine control unit information (ECU part number / software version, VIN, CVN etc.).
- OBD2 fault code reading and erasing.
- Measurement value reading and logging via OBD2 with fast sample rate.
- Engine control unit selftest (readiness) check.
- Software Check - KOBD2Check displays the software version of your ECU and reports when other users have newer ones. In case of tricky errors, find out if your engine control unit is up to date.
- Chiptuning Check - Check with other KOBD2Check users to see if the software checksum (CVN) of your engine control unit is different.
- Vehicle power measurement with KPower.
- Analysis of logged measurement values with KDataScope.
- Dieselschrauber support access with fault code database (e.g. detailed fault code info for P0420 or P2100 by clicking the fault code).
Professionals help you to identify and solve your engine problem.
- Updates of firmware and diagnostic software free of charge.
Download of KOBD2Check, OBD2-Tool (software updates free of charge) for Microsoft Windows:
System requirements: Laptop/Tablet/PC with Microsoft Windows (XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10), USB port.
Scope of delivery: OBD2 diagnostic hardware RKS+CAN with integrated KOBD2Check, KPower and KDataScope licenses.
Share our OBD2 diagnostic tool and get 10% discount!