Newest VCDS® interface for K-Line and CAN with a plus of software only at Dieselschrauber©: KPower and KDataScope.
With this OBD system you get professional help in the Dieselschrauber Community and the Ross-Tech Wiki.
Original Ross-Tech® HEX-V2 diagnostic tool for USB, inclusive english and german full-versions of the diagnostic software VCDS for download. The HEX-V2 is the successor of the proven HEX+USB+CAN. Supports all VAG-vehicles (Audi, Seat, Skoda, VW), also the new models with model-year 2018+.
Plus manual in english or german as PDF.
Because of the built-in license key, always the newest version of VCDS can be used, use software updates immediately without waiting on registration issues. As our customer, you will be automatically notified of new software versions.
With our system you can...
- read control unit information,
- read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTC, fault codes),
- check control unit selftest (readiness),
- login into control unit(i.e. to activate cruise control),
- change control unit coding,
- log data (measuring blocks),
- view measuring graphs from logged data,
- realtime measuring graphs,
- decode all DTCs to error describing texts,
- get extended fault code information supporting UDS,
- view all measuring blocks,
- enable basic settings mode,
- control unit adaption,
- support 7-digit PINs,
- automatic "VAS-6017" K1 / K2 switching function,
- Generic OBD2 (EOBD) over ISO9141-2 and ISO14230.
- do power measurement via KPower. If you want to know horsepower and torque of your engine, just use the KPower dyno application.
- do MOST bus diagnostics,
- reset Service Interval (SRI-Assistent),
- use battery coding assistent,
- use VCDS (VAG-COM) logfile viewer KDataScope.
Full automatic K1/K2 switch. Electric protection of K and L lines against fixed voltages which can occur after faulty radio installation. These can destroy conventional adapter hardware. An optical indication reports such failure.
Additionally, our tool has the following advantages:
- high quality OBD2 plug,
- fast access to ECUs,
- USB connection cable replaceable by customer,
- reliable connections also with problematic ECUs,
- dongle functionality, integrated VCDS license.
License for 3 VINs, 10 VINs or unlimited professional variant in transportation case: Some professional functions like e.g. service reset are limited to that number of different cars, fault code reading etc. works on an unlimited number of cars, see detailed description, VIN = Vehicle Identification Number. Select the variant at the lower left.
All these features are provided by the integrated microcontroller, whose firmware is developed in tight cooperation with VCDS. Because of this, our interface provides the best possible functionality and cooperation with VCDS, that is possible.
System requirements: PC >= Pentium 500, Windows (7, 8, 8.1 or 10), universal serial bus (USB).
We are official VCDS distributor of Ross-Tech! VCDS® and Ross-Tech® are registered trademarks of Ross-Tech, LLC , USA, used with permission.